Kitter Litter Facials
May 24th 2006 09:16
At long last, there is another reason to wonder into your pet-care shopping aisle without the trouble of keeping a pooping cat. Kitty litter is now a skincare product, or always has been.
The wonders of kitty litter was first brought to public attention with the publication of The World's Best Kept Beauty Secrets: What Really Works in Beauty, Diet, and Fashion by Diane Irons. This former model has shared a fare portion of her industry experience in the form of DIY beauty tips. This included putting Hemorrhoid cream on your eye-bags to reduce puffiness, putting aspirin in your shampoo to reduce dandruff, and using mascara to touch-up your hair regrowth. The most bizarre yet useful tip would have to be using Kitter Litter as a facial mask.
- Kick a cat out of its litter box and take its litter, make sure there is no poop
- Blend litter into a fine powder with a grinder or just chew it
- Gradually add clean/filtered water and mix until you get a consistent paste
- Apply to face for about 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly to reveal slightly smelly but radiant skin!
subscribe to this blog